Curriculum Vitae Name: Date of Birth: Place of Birth: Marital status: Mailing Address: 1-Department of OB/GYN – IVF-ET Center Shiraz University of Medical Sciences E.Mail: Tel: 0098-711-6486525, +98-917-117-1373 Fax: Education:
High School: Shahdokht High School Pre-Medicine: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Doctor of Medicine: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Board certification: Iranian Board of OB/GYN Post-Graduate:
1-Residency in OB/GYN: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 1984-1988 Department of OB/GYN Shiraz – Iran 2-Fellowship in Laparosocopy and Hystroscopy – Infertility 1998 Stanford University U.S.A Mc Gill and university of British Columbia 3.Member of infertility – IVF team in Zeinabieh Hospital 1996-Present Academic position: 1. Assistant Professor, Department of OB/GYN Shiraz Univrsity of Medical Sciences, Shiraz – Iran 2. Director of Medical education in Department of OB/GYN Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz –Iran 2008-present 3 .Member of Educational advisory committee on Pre-Board resident promotional examination. 4. Member of ASRM and MEFS 5. Member of Iranian society of reproductive medicine (ISRM) 2000-present Honors: 1. Administrative Chief Resident in Obsteterics and Gynecology (Elected by Resident and faculty) 2. First rank in Iranian National Board of OB and GYN Research program: 1. Listeria monocytogenes infection and recurrent abortion in Shiraz University Hospitals. 2. Indications and complications of laparascopy & hysteroscopy in the patients referred to gynecologic units of Shiraz University Hospitals 3. Rate of PIH in pregnant PCOS patients referred to OB- GYN units of shiraz university hospitals/ Papers and Presentations:
1. Term asymptomatic abdominal pregnancy with good maternal and perinatal outcome. Case report.Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences Vol; 25, 1,2 June 2000 Sh. Motazedian
2. The effect of sperm morphology on IUI outcome in cases with: unexplained and male factor infertility. Shiraz E Medical Journal , Vol.10 No.2, SH. Motazedian , B. Hamedi, J. Zolghadri, Kh. Mojtahedi, N. Asadi, 3. A comparison of bromoceiptine & cabergoline on fertility outcome of hyperprolactinemic infertile women undergoing intrauterine insemination. Indian J Med Res , Sh. Motazedian, L. Babakhani, M. Fereshtenejad, KH. Mojtahedi. 4. Relationship between antiphospholipid antibody syndrome and unexplained recurrent abortion. A report from South of Iran. 8th annual scientific meeting of the middle east fertility society in Bahrain Sh. Motazedian, J. Zolghadri 5. Use of dexamethasone and clomiphene citrate in the treatment of clomiphene citrate-resistant patients with polycystic ovary syndrome and normal dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate levels: a prospective, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial Fertility & Sterility Vol.78 NO.5, Nov. 2002 Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility Sproff, Chap. Induction of ovulation, ME. Parsanezhd, Sh. Motazedian. 6. Comparison of the effectiveness of single intrauterine insemination (IUI) versus double IUI per cycle in infertile patients Fertility and sterility. Vol: 80 No. 3 Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility Sproff, Chap. Male infertility Saeed Alborzi , Sh Motazedian. 7. Chance of adhesion formation after laparoscopic salpingoovolysis. Is there any place for second look laparosocopy?
• 8th annual scientific meeting of the middle east fertility society in Bahrain Nov. 2001
• 58th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. (Oral presentation)
• American Association of Gynecologic laparoscopists May 2003 S. Alborzi, Sh. Motazedian
8. Laparoscopic ovarian drilling in clomiphene resistant PCO patients is a preferred method because other surgical interventions are also done during laparoscopy. Medical Journal of Islamic Republic of Iran, Vol. 19, No.3. November 2005 J. Zolghadri, SH. Motazedian, S. Dehbashi. 9. Prevalence of genital mycoplasma in genital tract of female referred to Shiraz University Hospitals.
• 12th International Congress of Geographic Medicine Shiraz University of Medial Sciences
• 9th international congress on infectious diseases Sh. Motazedian, F. Aleyassin 10. Diabetes Mellitus in pregnancy, case study in University Hospitals Shiraz – Iran Sh. Motazedian.
11. Tean – age pregnancy outcome in the Obstetric units of Shiraz University Hospitals Sh. Motazedian, Z. Basirat. 12.Urinary tract infection in pregnancy. Prospective Study on 1000 pregnant ladies in Univerisity Hospitals Shiraz- Iran. Sh. Motazedian, A. Salimi 13. Infertility Drugs and ovarian cancer, Sh. Motazedian, F. Parsanejad 14. Incidence of Hypertension in pregnant insulin Dependent Diabetic Women. prospective Study of 100 cases Shiraz university hospitals, Iran. Sh. Motazedian, P. Tabatabaie 15. Frequency of polyhydramnios, The etiology and complication, in Obstetric unit of Shiraz University Hospitals Sh. Motazedian, Sh. AkbarMohammadi 16. Heart disease in pregnancy, in the Obstetric unit of Shiraz University Hospitals Sh. Motazedian
17. Septic abortion and its complications in the Obstetrics units of Shiraz University Hospitals Sh. Motazedian 18 . Breast cancer and pregnancy, outcome, treatment complication. In Obsetric units of Shiraz University Hospitals. Sh. Motazedian , K. Mojtahedi
CDC - Influenza (Flu) | Swine Flu and YouWhat is swine flu? Swine Influenza (swine flu) is a respiratory disease of pigs caused by type A influenza viruses that causes regular outbreaks in pigs. People do not normally get swine flu, but human infections can and do happen. Swine flu viruses have been reported to spread from person-to-person, but in the past, this transmission was limited and not s
G6PD Deficiency capable of producing the G6PD enzyme, resulting is an important element (enzyme) in the glucose in more severe symptoms. Females, on the other oxidation (oxygen utilization) process of red blood hand, inherit two X chromosomes, one from each cells (RBCs) and for maintaining their normal life parent. A mutation in one copy is compensated for span. G6PD deficiency is an inh