HCG TransitionTM Phase iii Maintenance Support
Congratulations! You have successful y completed Phase 2 of your HCG diet and have lost a
lot of weight! Phase 3 is the critical transition back to the real world of a sustainable diet that
adds the calories and nutrition you need to maintain your health and keep the pounds off. As
you add back calories and other foods through this phase, and as the HCG leaves your system,
the transition can be challenging. To help with this, we have introduced a new product called
HCG Transition that should improve your chances of success by providing additional
• support and maintain muscle development
• continue to burn fat and convert that fat into energy
• stabilize and promote further weight loss
This is accomplished through the addition of an Amino Acids Complex, a B12 Complex and
natural Appetite Suppressants contained in HCG Transition. Amino Acids are the chemical
units or "building blocks" of the body that make up proteins. Protein substances make up the
muscles, tendons, organs, glands, nails, and hair. Growth, repair, and maintenance of al cel s
are dependent upon them. Next to water, protein makes up the greatest portion of our body weight. The Amino
Acids chosen below help to provide more energy and strength by directing the additional calories to support and
build muscle while continuing to convert fat into energy.
• Arginine aids in weight loss as it facilitates an increase in muscle mass and a reduction of body fat;
assists the release of growth hormones, which is crucial for "optimal" muscle growth and tissue repair
• Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in muscles; helps build and maintain muscle tissue;
helps prevent muscle wasting, decreases sugar cravings and the desire for alcohol
• Glycine retards muscle degeneration; improves glycogen storage freeing up glucose for energy needs
• Ornithine helps to prompt the release of growth hormones which promotes the metabolism of excess
body fat (this effect is enhanced if combined with Arginine and Carnitine)
• Carnitine is a nutrient that helps the body turn fat into energy. It is produced by the body in the liver
and kidneys and stored in the skeletal muscles, heart, brain, and sperm.
The vitamin B-12 Complex is added to increase energy and raise the metabolism. B vitamins help the body convert
food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is "burned" to produce energy. These B vitamins, often referred to
as B complex vitamins, also help the body metabolize fats and protein. Our B-12 Complex is created from the
highest bioavailable sources along with the additional supplements needed to maximize its effectiveness.
• Our Methyl B-12 is derived from methylcobalamin and has a much higher bioavailability than the form
most widely available in supplements, cyanocobalamin.
• Our B-6 is derived from Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (P-5-P) and is 5 times more absorbable than other B-
6’s. B-6 is required for proper absorption of vitamin B-12.
• Vitamin E is added to maximize the effectiveness of B-12. Conversion of B-12 into its biological active
• Zinc supports the production of hydrochloric acid and intrinsic factor in the stomach, both of which are
needed to convert some of the B-12 from food sources.*
• Magnesium supports the balance and synthesis of B-6 while providing its own benefits being involved
in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
HCG TransitionTM Phase iii Maintenance Support
To complete the formula we also included two natural appetite suppressants Hoodia and Glucomannan.
• Hoodia is valued for its ability to elevate energy levels while reducing or eliminating hunger. Although
Hoodia was introduced to the West in early 2004, the Bushmen of the Kalahari have been eating it for a
long time to help ward off hunger and thirst during long trips in the desert.
• Glucomannan is a soluble, fermentable, and highly viscous dietary fiber derived from the root of
Amorphophal us konjac (elephant yam or konjac plant) and is native to Asia. When consumed, it
absorbs water in the digestive tract, reducing absorption of carbohydrates and cholesterol by the body.
It is this property that gives good evidence to support the use of glucomannan for cholesterol
Using HCG Transition will support your successful completion of the 3 weeks of Phase III of the HCG Diet. You will
then be ready to begin your new life as a thinner, leaner, more energetic and healthier person, no longer a slave to
Adults and children 18 years and older: 2mL or 2 droppers ful twice daily (do not take after 6pm). Place drops
under the tongue and allow 5 minutes to absorb. Do not eat or drink for 10 to 15 minutes before and after taking
drops. Under 18 years: Consult with your healthcare professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
THE SOFT STOOL MYSTERY DIARRHEA, SOFT STOOLS & IBD An Article from TIBCS Health Committee By Canie Brooks & Jaen Treesinger, Co-chairs No longer is it possible for any Bengal breeder to claim that the Bengals just have a "sensitive" intestinal tract always prone to soft stools & diarrhea. Sound familiar?.Something we used to hear all the time and still do on occas